Roof Cleaning Services

The cleanliness of your roof matters! While our roof cleaning services can make your home stand out, our main priority is to extend its life span. When your roof is dirty and covered in moss for long periods of time it can lead to expensive damages and stressful repairs. Keep your home and family safe by using our roof cleaning services. 

What Can You Expect?

Force Washing eliminates the moss invasion and debris lying on your roof. We do not pressure wash your roof as that can do some damage. Instead, we use the wire brush method to remove moss and other debris. By doing this, we can ensure that every shingle and crevice is cared for.

Through this process, about 95% of moss on your roof is removed, the other 5% will weather off in time. Once all moss and debris are removed, we rinse your roof off with a garden hose and carefully clean up any mess that has been made.

Roof Cleaning Is Important For your Home in the Northwest

Let's face it; the average person probably doesn't spend much time deciding whether or not to have their roof cleaned until it becomes a necessity. Considering the roof is an essential part of the structure of a home, why not take care of it? 

There are good reasons to be proactive and make roof cleaning part of your to-do list, but you don't have to worry about doing it yourself; you can enlist the help of a roof cleaning service.

Prevent Damaging Organic Growth On Your Roof

A dirty roof covered with algae and mold acts like a magnet and draws the sun to the roof which will increase the temperature inside of the house.   When this happens, there is a domino effect occurring, too.  The dirt is actually eating away at shingles and rotting the wood which leads to a more issue such as pests. On a clean roof surface, the sun will reflect off of it and prevent these problems from happening.

The Force Washing Solution For Roof Cleaning

Force Washing eliminates the moss invasion and debris lying on your roof. We do not pressure wash your roof as that can do some damage. Instead, we use the wire brush method to remove moss and other debris. By doing this, we can ensure that every shingle and crevice is cared for.

Roof Cleaning Saves Money And Protects Your Home

There is money to be saved by maintaining the roof. Less energy is spent trying to cool down your home because the effects of a dirty roof will be eliminated and heat won’t be trapped on the roof. Air conditioning and an ongoing cycle of running fans can wreak havoc on utility bills.

Keep Moss Away

Moss can be a problem associated with lack of roof cleaning; it is not the easiest to get rid of without a thorough scrubbing. Climate also can play a role as to how problematic moss becomes. If you reside in an area like Portland, Oregon, known for rain, getting moss removed and keeping the roof clean will cause fewer headaches after rain storms.  An unclean roof is not only a sight for sore eyes with the assorted collection of debris, leaves, pine needles and the likes; it can create other damage too.

So, now that you know some of the reasons and effects of having a clean roof, the question becomes which approach should be used to get your roof clean and to maintain it.  There is a technical aspect that goes with proper roof cleaning, and it’s important not to think that DIY will get you the same result and save you money.  There are safety issues and required equipment to get the job done safely and accurately. Utilizing the service of a professional roof cleaning service is the best way to go.  A professional service with expert knowledge of roof cleaning is advisable.

Remember in the end, not keeping your roof maintained regularly is going to cost more in the long-run, plus taking a shortcut to cleaning will ultimately end with time wasted. Leave it to the experts who know what to do to take care of your roof cleaning needs. You’ll be happy when you drive up to your home, and you don’t have to worry about having a roof that looks weathered.

  Copyright Force Washing 2019

Call Now